Is a news Assist a game-winner for your organization? Yes, if you want to:
- Skyrocket your media hits, reaching millions
- Replace online ads, increase ROI
- Ride the wave of “content marketing”
- Connect faces, not just facts, to your brand
- Have hundreds of news outlets push traffic to your site
- Supercharge your Google, Bing, Yahoo! rankings (SEO)
- Lure new leads and customers to your landing page
- Wow your boss and board with metrics, growth
- Recycle your content on multiple channels
- Play offense, not defense, on a home field you control
- Tap into a proven distribution network of media outlets
- Take advantage of economies of scale
- Create your own news and write your own headline
See a recent example here.
What is a a news Assist campaign? It's having award-winning journalist Mark O'Keefe report and write your feature story, your way, for hundreds of high-value news outlets coast-to-coast. Each outlet links to your site, bringing you traffic, leads and SEO.
What's unique about Assist? We put faces on issues, turning dry factoids into compelling feature stories. We place each story, promote it and measure the results. The map below shows the geographic distribution of a recent campaign used by 1,232 news outlets.